A full, 4 application program is highly recommended, but we are willing to work with you on a lawn care program that works best for you and your budget.
- Pre-emergent Crabgrass Control - Applying crabgrass control prior to it germinating prevents it from appearing in your lawn during the Summer.
- Broadleaf Weed Control - Broadleaf weed control for control of dandelions, clover, plantain and other similar broadleaf weeds. Note: A light rain will not affect the weed controls. If it rains soon after the application, you should still get good results.
- Balanced Fertilizers – Spring fertilizing replenishes nutrients lost over the Winter, increases root development, helps fight fungus and disease, and provide increased drought resistance.
Early Summer Application
- Insect Control – Insecticide is applied for control of chinch bugs, sod webworms and other surface insects
- Broadleaf Weed Control – Broadleaf weed control for control of dandelions, clover, plantain and other similar broadleaf weeds that are active at this time of year
- Balanced Fertilizers – A heavy rate of balanced fertilizers is applied. Nitrogen for greening, in a form which is immediately visible and in a form which releases slowly over a prolonged period. Phosphorus for root development and Potassium to help fight fungus and disease while also providing increased drought resistance.
Late Summer Application
- Broadleaf Weed Control – A control of broadleaf weeds like dandelions, plantain, clover and others that are active this time of year that may have appeared over summer
- Balanced Fertilizers – During the Summer stress periods, a balanced, slow released, non-burning fertilizer designed to help your lawn
- Insect Control – Surface insect control for chinch bugs and other surface insects as required
- Balanced Fertilizers – Blended fertilizers that provide essential nutrients for the fall growing season
- Broadleaf Weed Control - Elimination of late season weeds.